By Allie Filmanowicz
Instagram is one of the best social media outlets to show off the all the amazing adventures you’re having while abroad! It’s not that you are trying to show off how #blessed your life is right now, it’s just that…okay that is exactly what you are trying to do. BUT you deserve to have the Instagram of a travel blogger for a while, so let us help you come up with the perfect caption for every adventure.
- Running out of pages in my passport
Thanks Drake for always being there when we need you the most, and for understanding the struggle
- Being nauti in (insert whatever beach town you are in)
Come on guys, everyone loves a good pun.
- We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us
- Been around the world don’t speak the language
Knowing how to order a beer in every language doesn’t count…okay maybe a little.
- Every single moment is an adventure
- Wifi is my best friend, we have a serious connection
Because everyone abroad knows the struggle of constantly asking for wifi passwords and picking a restaurant just because it has free wifi more times than you would like to admit.
- I got 99 problems but a beach ain’t one
Puns are cool, beaches are cool, combining them is also cool.
- I’m in love with cities I have never been to
- Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder
Because you can’t have enough puns.
Hey, you never know, maybe you actually will be back in October! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you.
- Hooked on this city
Perfect to use for any bridge with millions of locks
- A picture is worth a thousand…calories
We all know the pasta/brunch/gelato was worth it
- Tasting our way around the world one glass at a time
- Go shawty, it’s sherbert day
- The glass is always half full when you are abroad
- You want a pizza this?
Pizza and puns, does it get better?
- Traveling leaves you speechless
18. What’s so great about Switzerland? The flag is a big plus!
Although location specific, this caption is guaranteed to get you a chuckle.
- I am not the same having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world
- Oh the places you’ll go…
Come on, we are never too old for a good Dr. Seuss quote.