The Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing the global growth of the TrekkSoft booking engine by increasing brand awareness and SEO, lead generation and sign-ups of T&A operators to the Trekksoft engine, and onboarding new signups to revenue generating mandators. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for recruiting and leading a team of interns.
The person we are looking for has the following skill set:
- Native English Speaker, strong writing skills.
- Based in or willing to move to New York City or Boston area.
- Self sufficient, independent and excited to work in a high pressure startup environment.
- Strong sales & networking skills.
- Strong computer & technology skills, advanced level competence in MS Office, Adobe CS Suite,
- Social Media addict. Advanced knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, and leveraging social media for business.
- Experience in managing CPC online advertising campaigns including AdWords and Facebook Ads.
- Strong leadership skills, able to manage a team of interns.
- Previous marketing experience.
- Previous experience in a SAAS company and/or experience in the Tour & Activity sector of the travel industry.
TrekkSoft Ltd. is a web based booking engine provided to Tour and Activity operators in the Software As A Service model. TrekkSoft Ltd. was founded 2010 with the goal to operate a multi-client booking engine for tour operators and activity providers. Today TrekkSoft provides an online booking and reservation solution for activity providers, tour operators, travel agents, tourist offices and event organizers across the globe.
We are a Swiss based company and our team consists of adventure enthusiasts, user experience specialists and expert programmers.
- Complete CV/Resume with relevant experience.
- Letter of motivation introducing yourself.
- List of relevant references.