By Alec Reitzel
1. These views are disgusting and actually make you happy to sit inside all day.
2. Who actually wants to see one of the 7 Wonders of Europe?
3. Being in the place where limoncello was created? Couldn’t think of anything worse.
4. I’m quite positive Positano is actually where happiness goes to die.
5. Having sandals made where Jackie Kennedy once was (and had some made) makes for a rather boring story.
6. I’ve seen better coastlines in Nebraska.
7. I’d rather have a PB&J than eat fried calamari and seafood pasta.
8. Instagram likes don’t actually matter so what’s the point right?
9. My friends are having a better time working in a grocery store back home.
10. Lemons the size of your head? Big whoop.
11. Hitting four spots (Sorrento, Capri, Positano, Pompeii) in one weekend? Overrated.
12. Granitas taste like the inside of a shoe so I’ll pass.
13. My mom would rather have an Easy Bake Oven than a souvenir from Capri.
14. I’d rather stay pale and join the Cullens.
15. Taking a trip to where the Beyoncé (amongst other celebs) have vacationed. LAME.
16. Who checks things off of their bucket list? Or has one at all.
17. THIS PLACE SUCKS!